FEM has made bulk reservations in six hotels with very affordable rates. Please use the online registration form to book your accommodation.
All reservations as well as possible changes and cancellations will be handled through Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses. Your hotel reservation will be confirmed together with your conference registration. Room rates include buffet breakfast, service and VAT. Reservations will be made on a first come – first served basis.
Please note that all hotel fees are to be paid directly to the hotel. Do not pay them to the conference office in advance (no deposit is required). The hotels accept all major credit cards.
Cancellation policy for hotel bookings
- Cancellations must be made by email seven (7) days prior to the planned date of arrival at the latest.
- All bookings cancelled later than this or bookings not cancelled at all will be invoiced in full.
- Changes to bookings: Arrival and departure date changes can be made free of charge three (3) days prior to planned arrival. If you need to make changes to your booking 0-2 days prior to arrival, the hotel has the right to charge the booking as originally booked.
- Without prior notice of late arrival, hotels have the right to give a reserved room away after 18:00.
- Hotel bookings are subject to Hotel and Catering law. We recommend our clients to take a travel insurance to cover exceptional changes and cases.
Please note companies have solicited participants by offering to book their hotel rooms. FEM has no arrangement with Exhibition Housing Services or any other external organizations. We recommend you to use the FEM online registration form to book your accommodation.
Hotel Levi Panorama
With the most idyllic location slope side at Levi fell, Hotel Levi Panorama has a variety of accommodation in 169 spacious hotel rooms and suites. The Hotel overlooking the Levi village is easily accessible via the Levi Express Gondola, by stairs or road. The magnificent views from Hotel Levi Panorama stretch out to the nearby fells of Pallas, Kätkä, Aakenus and Ylläs. The hotel welcomes you with a complete set of services and facilities from restaurants and bars to the Events Centre Levi Summit to complement your stay.
- SOLD OUT – Standard single room: 101 € /night
- SOLD OUT – Standard double room: 113 € /night
- SOLD OUT – Superior single room: 114 € /night
- SOLD OUT – Superior double room: 126 € /night
- SOLD OUT – Standard suite, 1-2 persons: 156 € /night
- SOLD OUT – Junior suite with sauna, 1-2 persons: 198 € /night
- Junior suite with bath, 1-2 persons: 198 € /night
- Deluxe suite, one bedroom, 1-2 persons: 263 € /night
- Deluxe suite, two bedrooms, 1-4 persons: 263 € /night
Levi Hotel Spa
Levi Hotel Spa located in the heart of Levi centre offers high standard accommodation in 220 rooms divided in 10 hotel buildings, excellent spa and recreation facilities and four restaurants. All room rates include one daily admission to the Spa Water World and free admission to the dance restaurant.
- Standard single room: 108 € /night
- Standard double room: 120 € /night
- Superior single room: 138 € /night
- Superior double room: 150 € /night
- Junior suite single: 168 € /night
- Junior suite double: 180 € /night
Hotel Hullu Poro
The family-owned Hotel Hullu Poro located in the heart of Levi centre offers accommodation in 157 cozy rooms, well-equipped meeting rooms for 500 people, a wellness centre and 15 restaurants.
- Single room: 87 € /night
- Double room: 164 € /night
Hotel K5 Levi
Hotel K5 Levi with its 35 hotel rooms is situated in the heart of the Levi Village. The hotel’s well-appointed rooms are spacious and comfortable. Hotel facilities include a cozy restaurant Bistro K5 and an inviting lobby bar with a fire place, a gym and meeting facilities. The hotel buildings form a village site, including a traditional Sámi gammi, a turf hut partly dug into the ground.
- Standard single room: 101 € /night
- Standard double room: 113 € /night
- Superior single room: 114 € /night
- Superior double room: 126 € /night
Break Sokos Hotel Levi
The modern leisure Break Sokos Hotel Levi has 202 rooms in three buildings, Restaurant Kiisa and the café/lobby bar Coffee House. The hotel is located in the very heart of Levi, in close proximity to all services and activities.
- Standard single room: 109 € /night
- Standard double room: 124 € /night
- Superior single room with sauna: 139 € /night
- Superior double room with sauna: 154 € /night
- SuperiorX single room with sauna: 154 € /night
- SuperiorX double room with sauna: 169 € /night
- Suite single with sauna: 202 € /night
- Suite double with sauna: 217 € /night
Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti
Lapland Hotel Sirkantähti is located in the center of everything in Levi fell village, right next to the slopes, as well as many interesting events and activities. Our versatile accommodation options provide 70 hotel rooms and many different sized apartments. The best bit is that you can enjoy your own private sauna in all of our rooms and apartments.
- Single room with sauna: 86 € /night
- Double room with sauna: 96 € /night
- LeviStar studio apartment with sauna, 20.5 m2 (single use): 86 € /night
- LeviStar studio apartment with loft and sauna, 27 m2 (double use): 96 € /night
- LeviStar superior apartment with sauna (one bedroom, 1-2 persons): 112 € /night
- LeviStar superior apartment with sauna (two bedrooms, 1-2 persons): 112 € /night