FEM conference includes a trade show that focuses on mining and exploration companies and their suppliers, universities and research institutes, authorities and surveys. Over a hundred exhibitors are presenting their operations, services and products at FEM.
The process of booking a booth at the FEM 2021 trade show will be same as for FEM 2019
- FEM 2019 exhibitors will get a priority renewal opportunity to book the same booth they had in 2019.
- If you shared a booth at FEM 2019, please note that the priority renewal opportunity applies only to the main exhibitor, not the sharing companies. Sharing will still be possible at FEM 2021.
- FEM 2019 main exhibitors will receive a message asking for contact person information in December 2020.
- FEM 2021 trade show invitations for priority renewal will be sent only to the confirmed contact persons in early 2021.
- Once priority renewal booth assignment is completed, new exhibitors can apply for a booth online on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A more detailed registration opening schedule will be announced later.
Trade show areas
- Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit: First floor – area A and ground floor – area B
- Restaurant Vetta, Hotel Levi Panorama: First floor – area C
- Area A is reserved for exploration and mining companies, the Canada Pavilion and FEM organizers.
- Area B and C for service sector/service suppliers. Each company/corporation can reserve only one booth.
The Canada Pavilion on the first floor is organized by the Canadian Embassy in Helsinki together with the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC). It is meant for Canadian companies interested, and/or exploring, in the Fennoscandian Shield of Northern Europe.