FEM conference includes a trade show that focuses on mining and exploration companies and their suppliers, universities and research institutes, authorities and surveys. Over a hundred exhibitors are presenting their operations, services and products at FEM.
Trade show areas
- Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit: First floor – area A and ground floor – area B
- Restaurant Vetta, Hotel Levi Panorama: First floor – area C
- Area A is reserved for exploration and mining companies, the Canada Pavilion and FEM organizers.
- Area B and C for service sector. Each company/corporation can reserve only one booth.
The Canada Pavilion on the first floor is organized by the Canadian Embassy in Helsinki together with the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC). It is meant for Canadian companies interested, and/or exploring, in the Fennoscandian Shield of Northern Europe.
The process of booking a booth at the FEM 2019 trade show will be same as for FEM 2017
- FEM 2017 exhibitors will get a priority renewal opportunity to book the same booth they had in 2017.
- If you shared a booth at FEM 2017, please note that the priority renewal opportunity applies only to the main exhibitor, not the sharing companies. Sharing will still be possible at FEM 2019.
- FEM 2017 main exhibitors have received a message asking for contact person information in December 2018.
- FEM 2019 trade show invitations for priority renewal will be sent only to the confirmed contact persons.
- Invitations have been sent out in January 2019.
- Deadline for booth renewals was 31 March 2019.
Priority renewal booth assignment is now completed. New exhibitors can apply online for a booth on a first-come, first-served basis. The online form for new booth applications was activated on Wednesday 24 April 2019 at noon (GMT +2, Finnish time).
The list of FEM 2019 exhibitors will be published only after the whole process has been completed by the end of May.
|Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit|
|Area A (1st floor), only one booth left|
Area A (1st floor), Canada Pavilion – SOLD OUT
|booth (6 m2)||2,200 €|
|Area A (1st floor) – SOLD OUT||booth (4 m2)||1,600 €|
|Area B (ground floor) – SOLD OUT||booth (6 m2)||2,000 €|
|Area B (ground floor) – SOLD OUT||booth (4 m2)||1,400 €|
|Hotel Levi Panorama|
|Area C (1st floor) – SOLD OUT||booth (6 m2)||1,800 €|
|Area C (1st floor) – SOLD OUT||booth (4 m2)||1,200 €|
All bookings will be made online. Also the payments for the booths will be charged online during the booking process (invoicing option with extra fee).
The booth price includes
- one full registration
- white infill panels (height 250 cm, width 100 cm/panel)
- fascia with company name (fascia text in standard letters, fascia height 25 cm)
- two spot lights (50 W, halogen)
- one electrical outlet
- carpet (red carpet at Canada Pavilion)
- daily cleaning
- company name on the FEM 2019 website and in the printed trade show catalogue included in the meeting materials handed out to all registered participants. Trade show catalogue includes info also about sharing companies.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Rovaniemi-Lapland Congresses (firstname.lastname@example.org). Booth price will be refunded if cancellation is received before 1 June 2019. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this date. Please note that a processing fee of 50 € will be deducted from all refunds.
One exhibitor per booth is included in the booth price. All other exhibitors must pay the conference registration fee. As FEM 2019 is not a fair, booth price does not include any free customer invitations. Entrance to the trade show is open only for registered participants wearing the event name badge.
All exhibitors must register for the conference in advance using the online registration form available on the fees and registration page. Please choose as your registration type either Exhibitor (one incl. in booth price) or Exhibitor (extra). Please note that if you plan to share your booth with another company, you must inform the organizer about this by email to email@example.com.
Instructions e.g. furniture orders, ordering refreshments to your booth, delivery of booth materials etc., will be available on this page by the end of June. Instructions will also be sent to the exhibitor’s contact persons by email.
Important Dates and Times
- Monday 28 October at 14:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 29 October at 08:00 – 14:00
- Tuesday 29 October at 16:00 – 22:00
- Wednesday 30 October at 09:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 31 October at 09:30 – 16:30
- Thursday 31 October at 16:30 – 20:00
FEM exhibitors are welcome to use the FEM logo for their marketing. If you are interested in this option, please contact Riitta Muhojoki for more details riitta.muhojoki(at)lapinliitto.fi.
Solicitation to exhibitors
Please note that the only official exhibitor listing is the trade show catalogue printed by the event organizers. If you are contacted by any outside company (e.g. Expo-Guide & FAIRGuide) offering free exhibitor directory listings, this is a scam. Please do not respond to any of their inquiries.