Your privacy is very important to us!
We process personal data in accordance with all laws that apply to the protection of personal data, including the GDPR, i.e. the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 GDPR (”Data Protection Laws”). We process personal data for the purposes of identifying our customers, handling registrations, payments, sponsorships, media relations, and marketing.
- Those persons whose personal data we process are entitled to obtain information on the personal data we process.
- We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is safe with us.
How do we collect personal data and how do we use it?
We mainly process personal data we have obtained directly from you or your organization. When necessary, we may also collect or update personal data from publicly available sources.
- Basic identifying data provided to us for the purposes of attending FEM conference, trade show, excursions, short courses dinner and other related FEM events.
- Participants name, job title, organization, email address, phone number, organization address, billing address, accommodation bookings, and dietary requirements.
- Information about whether you have approved of receiving FEM updates.
- When your personal data is no longer needed, it will be destroyed in a secure way.
We will not disclose personal data to any third parties unless we are required to do so under applicable laws or in order to provide services to FEM participants.
- We use service providers and partners in connection with FEM activities that require the processing of personal data.
- Our service providers and partners must accept our data processing agreements, and ensure the protection of your personal data. They may not process the data for any other purposes than for providing services to us and FEM participants.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to riitta.muhojoki(at)lapinliitto.fi.
This Privacy Notice was updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to update this Privacy Notice. We kindly ask that you review this Privacy Notice from time to time for possible changes.