FEM 2021 programme
Short courses, keynote speakers and excursions will be published when the conference registration is opened in spring 2021. Planning will start in September 2020. If you have programme proposals, please contact riitta.muhojoki at lapinliitto.fi. A more detailed registration opening schedule will be announced later.
FEM highlights exploration and mining in Fennoscandia. In addition to Nordic experts, the conference will feature many international speakers, including top names, corporate management in the field, researchers and specialists from e.g. Canada and Australia.
Many mining and exploration events concentrate on mining technology and processing industry. The Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM), on the other hand, has from the very beginning focused mainly on exploration and mine development. Therefore FEM invites speakers from exploration and mining companies, research institutes, academia, authorities and geological surveys. All presentations are by invitation only (no open call for abstracts).
- Conference venue: Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit & Hotel Levi Panorama
- Technical sessions: Auditorium, Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area A: Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area B: Levi Summit (ground floor)
- Trade show area C: Hotel Panorama (1st floor)
- Lunches: Restaurant Panorama (1st & 2nd floor)
- Pre-conference short course venue: Hotel Hullu Poro, Levi
- Fennoscandian Mining Night venue: Restaurant World, Levi Hotel Spa