FEM 2023 programme
FEM Conference focuses on exploration and mining. Therefore FEM invites speakers from exploration and mining companies, research institutes, academia, authorities and geological surveys. All presentations are by invitation only (no open call for abstracts). Talks from service industry are not invited unless they are not mandated by an exploration and mining company.
There are several other events concentrating on mining technology and processing industry. The Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM), on the other hand, has from the very beginning focused mainly on exploration and mine development.
FEM 2023 Main topics
- Mining in Europe – the Minerals act: self-sufficiency and availability of human and monetary resources
- Exploration and mining technology
- Conference venue: Levi Summit Event Centre & Hotel Levi Panorama
- Technical sessions: Auditorium, Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area A: Levi Summit (1st floor)
- Trade show area B: Levi Summit (ground floor)
- Trade show area C: Hotel Panorama (1st floor)
- Lunches: Restaurant Panorama (1st & 2nd floor)
- Pre-conference short course venue: Hotel Hullu Poro, Levi
- Fennoscandian Mining Night venue: Restaurant World, Levi Hotel Spa
Programme schedule may be subject to change. The final technical programme timetable with speakers will be announced in late September 2023.
All times are in Eastern European Time EET (UTC +2).