14th Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM 2023), will take place from 31 October to 2 November 2023 in Levi, Lapland, Finland. We will open the media accredation in autumn 2022.
Thank you for your interest in FEM Conference. Please direct all media accreditation and/or interview requests to riitta.muhojoki at lapinliitto.fi
We welcome partners from various publications. However, there are only a limited number of press passes available. All applications will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted regarding the status of their applications.
Applications that include the following will be looked upon favorably:
- Fit of publication to FEM topics and speakers
- Promotion of FEM extensively through print and digital sources
- Promotion of FEM on social media networks
- Commitment to media coverage of FEM before, during and after the event
- Approximate date(s) content is required and date/edition of publication, specific sizes and file formats.
- Accreditation will be determined based on the above criteria. FEM reserves the right to limit accreditation to applicants who best demonstrate they meet the criteria listed above.
- All those receiving accreditation should be assigned by their editorial office to monitor the event.
Applicants for media accreditation are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Submit a brief (50-words max.) bio.
- Indicate the size of your audience such as the blog or organization’s readership, page views, etc.
- Outline the topics, people or ideas you are interested in covering.
- Provide a summary of how you plan to cover the event including a clear description of what kind of coverage you wish to provide during the event.
- Include contact e-mail, phone number and address in case we need to contact you to clarify anything outlined above.
FEM does not provide attendee contact information to media representatives.
If an applicant would like to guarantee access, all members of the media not accredited are welcome to purchase a ticket while they are still available.