We are happy to tell you that FEM 2017 arrangements are proceeding nicely. We also want to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors and media partners. Their support means a great deal to FEM!
Here is the latest update
- Trade Show is almost sold out. If you are still interested send in the application asap! Read more.
- The final list of FEM 2017 exhibitors will be published after 1 June 2017.
- Programme planning is nearly finished and the next step is to send out the speaker invitations during May.
- Thanks to Finnair we have now three daily flights from Helsinki to Kittilä on Monday and Tuesday.
- The online conference registration was opened in February 2017. Please visit fem.lappi.fi/fees-and-registration.
- Sponsorship opportunity is available at fem.lappi.fi/sponsorship-packages.
Short Courses and excursions
Don’t miss out on the high-class FEM short courses on 30 – 31 October and FEM excursions on 3 November.
- Spectral sensing technologies applied to mineral exploration & production by Prof. Carlos R. Souza Filho,
The University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil
- Advanced data analytics for mineral explorers by Prof. Eun-Jung Holden, and Tom Horrocks, PhD candidate,
The University of Western Australia
- Never visited Agnico Eagle Finland Oy’s Kittilä mine or Boliden’s Kevitsa mine yet? Now is your chance – only problem
is that you have to choose which one to visit on 3 November.
Other events at Levi during FEM week
We would like to tell you about the events organized by FEM sponsors and partner organizations.
- FEM 2017 Bronze Sponsor PANalytical B.V. will organize three mini seminars on How to improve ore recoveries at Hotel Levi Panorama’s Gold cabinet on Tuesday 31 October. The concise one hour seminars have all the same topics, read more and register your participation! PANalyticals specialists are to be visited at booth B37.
- EIT RawMaterials MineFacts Project and The Finnish Mine Water Competence Network will organize a joint seminar Building trust – how to improve the communication between mining industry and society on Tuesday 31 October
at 9:00 – 14:30 at Break Sokos Hotel Levi, read more. Remember to visit the Finnish Mine Water Competence Network booth C3.