Conference registration and hotel bookings
The online conference registration and hotel bookings will open on 20 February 2017 on the conference website at fem.lappi.fi/en/registration.
Sponsorship packages are available at fem.lappi.fi/sponsorship-packages
Trade Show booth booking
- FEM 2015 exhibitors will get a priority renewal opportunity to book the same booth they had in 2015. Exhibitors have received a message asking for contact person.
- FEM 2017 Trade Show invitations for priority renewal will be sent only to the confirmed contact persons on 30 January 2017. This invitation will include the link to the online booking form.
- Deadline for booth renewals will be Friday 31 March 2017.
New booth applications
- Once priority renewal booth assignment is completed, new exhibitors can apply online for a booth on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online form for new booth applications will open at fem.lappi.fi/fem2017-trade-show on Monday 10 April 2017 at noon (GMT +2, Finnish time) and close on Friday 21 April at noon(GMT +2, Finnish time).
- After application time is closed, all un-booked booths are assigned to new exhibitors in the order of application arrival, taking into account the limitations for the area A and Canada Pavilion.