FEM 2019 registration and hotel booking is open!
The main speakers are now published. FEM invites speakers from exploration and mining companies, research institutes, academia, authorities and geological surveys. All presentations are by invitation only (no open call for abstracts). We continue the invitation process in April-May 2019. Final programme including all speakers will be available in autumn 2019.
Pre-conference short courses
FEM short courses are organized on Monday 28 – Tuesday 29 October at Hotel Hullu Poro. For full short course details, please check the event website.
- Drill core-based appraisal of complex Precambrian mineral systems
- Enhancement and structural interpretation of gravity, aeromagnetic and seismic tomographic data at the prospect to lithospheric scale: applications to mineral exploration
- Capital markets for geologists
FEM excursions are organized on Friday 1 November. For full short course details, please check the event website.
- Agnico Eagle Finland Oy Kittilä Mine
- Boliden Kevitsa Mine
We would like to tell you about the events organized by FEM sponsors and partner organizations during FEM week.
- Assessment of undiscovered mineral resources – the MAP method: theory and examples will be organized on Friday 1 November at Hotel Levi Panorama. For full details and registration, please check the event website.
Please feel free to forward this message to other parties who might be interested in FEM.