Here we go again – time to kick off your 12th Fennoscandian Exploration and Mining (FEM 2019) planning.
FEM week 2019
- Pre-conference short courses: 28 – 29 October
- Conference dates: 29 – 31 October
- Post-conference excursions: 1 November
- Conference venue: The Congress & Exhibition Centre Levi Summit – Levi, Lapland, Finland
As in previous FEM conferences, the 2017 exhibitors will get a priority renewal opportunity to book the same booth.
- 2017 main exhibitors will be contacted in December 2018 to get the name of the 2019 contact person.
- Invitations for priority renewal will be sent only to the confirmed contact persons by the end of January 2019.
- Once priority renewal booth assignment is completed, new exhibitors can apply online for a booth on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The online form for new booth applications will open on Wednesday 24 April 2019 at noon (GMT +2, Finnish time).
New conference website
The renewed FEM website will open at www.femconference.fi by the end of February 2019 and you will be informed when the website is launched.
This is also the time when registration and hotel booking will open and the keynote speakers, short courses and excursions will be published. Registration fees, booth prices and sponsorship packages are already available on the conference website. Final programme including all speakers will be available in autumn 2019.
In 2019 FEM is focusing on the following main topics
- Exploration: old and new
- Mine development projects
- Mining for the better future
- Success stories applied to new exploration and mining technologies
We’d like to keep in touch
Due to the new European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have made changes to our privacy notice and the way we keep in touch with you. If you don’t want to receive FEM updates in the future, all you need to do is to reply this message and tell us about this.
Please feel free to forward this message to other parties who might be interested in FEM.